Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dan. Just bought a 2017 WRX 2.0 MT. Not new to the subi family I traded in my 2015 BRZ needed a "family car" so why not get a WRX!! Also not new to the tuning and DIY part, cars are my passion as most of you are. I've already got a COBB access and sitting at stage 1 map completely stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, this is exactly my case lol but I have a 2013 FRS and since I have a 4 y/o and a 8 month old I wanted a ''more familly car'' but wanted to keep my need of a vehicule I can identify with. But im in the process of acquirig a 2016-2017 I do not have it yet ahha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, this is exactly my case lol but I have a 2013 FRS and since I have a 4 y/o and a 8 month old I wanted a ''more familly car'' but wanted to keep my need of a vehicule I can identify with. But im in the process of acquirig a 2016-2017 I do not have it yet ahha
I was sad to let the BRZ go but also excited to get a new project. So far I'm loving the WRX. Good luck with your new purchase!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.