ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to have these as soon as the car came in so I wanted to order them now. What site do you all use for parts? I also was curious about the time it takes to install springs on the wrx because I was going to have a shop that I trust put them on for me. They charge $95 an hour, that's why I was curious about the time it takes.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
There's probably a dozen sites I use to buy car parts.. and I'll usually run it through google shopping to make sure I'm getting a good price. Just make sure it's a reputable place, or a reputable vendor on the forums.

Springs take a decent amount of time to install.. can't remember exactly, but it probably took me all afternoon last time I did it. Shops usually go by the book time regardless of how long it actually takes them. I would just ask the shop how much labor they're going to charge you.

Just FYI, there are better handling springs out there, but the Pro-Kit springs aren't bad. I've had them on my last two cars with no complaints. Good balance between handling and comfort.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i bought my prokit springs through tirerack.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts