Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! This is my first post and I was hoping to show everyone what I've been doing and get involved in some of the treads and stuff on the page!

I just traded my 2010 f150 lariat in for a bone stock 2015 wrx limited, and have put roughly $6,000 into it in the last 4 months and have been having more fun with this car than anything! Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
Interior isn't my cup of tea but it isn't my car. It's good to hear you are enjoying the car. What all have you done so far?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interior isn't my cup of tea but it isn't my car. It's good to hear you are enjoying the car. What all have you done so far?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hhahaha yeah I'm not sure how I feel about the interior either, I'm not a huge fan of camo, but I like it because its different. I just finished wrapping it all last night so I'm going to drive it for a while and see if I end up liking it or not for sure, and if not I plan on wrapping it a different color!

Enkei ts-10 18x8.5 wrapped in 245/40/18 bf goodrich g-force sport comp 2's
Rally armor ur mudflaps
Cobb AP stage 1+
Cobb big Sf intake
Magnaflow axleback muffler delete with quad 4" staggered tips
perrin strut tower bar
perrin engine cover kit
led driving lights
Kenwood DDX774BH double din touchscreen
JBL 770 watt amp paired with a kicker 12" with passive radiator
weather tech floor liners
Wrapped all interior trim pieces with 3m vinyl
30% tint on all Side windows
5% tint banner on windshield
20% tint on back window
STi stock wing from subispeed
Blacked out LED front turn signals from subispeed
Complete emblem replacement on front/back/steering wheel
black emblem package on trunk
black/red wrx side badges

so on and so on I know theres things that I'm forgetting but thats pretty much everything that I can think of off the top of my head!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts