Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I’m new to the forum and would like to introduce myself aswell as my 2004 WRX Wagon! So hopefully I do this right! To start it off, my name is Kalob, and I’m from Seattle, WA. And I drive a 04’ WRX Wagon. Now a little about the car! Here we go:

ProTuned @ DriveAutoSports
280whp/270wtq and she pulls HARD!
Stock internals USDM EJ20, Stock 5spd Trans
Here’s my mods:
-VF39 (Tuned @21psi)
-STI TMIC
-Cobb AP V3
-Catless Uppipe
-Catless 3” Bellmouth Downpipe
-Fully Catless Custom 3” Straight Pipe
-Perrin Short Ram Intake
-GrimmSpeed 3-port BCS
-DW1000 Injectors w/ DW Fuel Rails
-DW300 Fuel Pump
-Kartboy Short Throw Shifter (not performance related, but SO crispy)

All in all, this car is TONS of fun and makes one hell of a DD! I made this post in WRXtuners and was directed to this forum, so if you see the same post there it was me, But I’ll leave a couple pics below as well as my most recent dyno sheet, I still need to get a pic of under the hood. Buts That’s all I can think of for now though, let me know what you guys think!
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Plot

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Tire

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Side note: If you are also from the Seattle, WA area I’m trying to get more involved in local Cruises/Car Meets. Since I’m the only guy in my circle that’s into Subaru’s, I go on a lot of “solo” cruises and haven’t attended any meets cause I never know when they are happening lol. But I’d enjoy meeting some new people and get more involved!

·
Registered
2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!
That looks like a sleeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!
And yeah as far as the exterior goes I haven’t done a whole lot, focused mainly on power gains first. I do plan on doing some work to the exterior in the future, possibly fender flares w/ some new wheels but haven’t decided.

·
In Æternum
16,787 Posts
Welcome to Club!

The VF39 is a great choice on the 2L WRX. A lot of fun but not too laggy.

Reactions: PurdyRexiWagon04

·
Super Moderator
2,032 Posts
Mmmmm, another wagon!! I love wagons! :)

Back when your car was new, there was a very active WRX scene in Seattle, with many of the members from here participating. No idea how it is now. My daughter went to SPU from 2015-2019, and when we were there, it seemed like Subarus were only outnumbered by Toyota cars. There has to be some groups around. Did you check for Facebook groups?

You (or the previous owner) debadged the rear exactly like I did. [actually, just an excuse to post my favorite photo of mine for the 12-millionth time. :) ]
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Car

·
Registered
2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mmmmm, another wagon!! I love wagons! :)

Back when your car was new, there was a very active WRX scene in Seattle, with many of the members from here participating. No idea how it is now. My daughter went to SPU from 2015-2019, and when we were there, it seemed like Subarus were only outnumbered by Toyota cars. There has to be some groups around. Did you check for Facebook groups?

You (or the previous owner) rebadged the rear exactly like I did. [actually, just an excuse to post my favorite photo of mine for the 12-millionth time. :) ]
View attachment 332269
That’s a clean lookin wagon man! and we did debadge ours the same that’s awesome! I debadged it back when I got it cause I saw a couple others and I liked the look. But as far as the groups go I’ve heard of RaincitySubies around the Seattle area and have seen some cars with the decals, but never talked with anyone in the group. I’ll give the Facebook groups a look too and see!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts