ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all my fellow New Englanders. I just joined the site today. I don't own a WRX, but I am seriously thinking about getting into one in thevery near future. I don't know as much as I would like to know about them so I decided to join the site. I have seen a lot of WRX's around western Mass and I am becoming a big fan real fast. I posted up in the New Guy section and like I said in there I know a lot about bikes, but not enough about the type of car you guys drive. I hope to gain some good knowledge from here and maybe check out some of your rides.

C-ya around.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
welcome aboard dude. Lots of info here. A lot has been covered on these cars, so search around the tech forums, and the others. You'll be an expert in no time :thumbup:

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
welcome to the club. this is a great car for someone looking for the performance and fun, and the winter drivability New England demands.

keep us posted on the search for your scoob. :)

be sure to check out the Technical Reference sticky thread in the engine performance forum, and the helpful stickies at the top of the New England forum. they'll help guide you to the best dealers, service depts, and just about everything else you'll need.

Welcome! :)

dR

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Welcome...again. :D

This car kicks @ss in the winter months here. Don't have a bad thing to say about it.

You made a good choice in the scooby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts