ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcement is here:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/announcement.php?f=62

Please discuss the new look in this thread.

Some things to think about:
1.) We're running from a Friday backup so sat/sun posts are gone. Sorry but there was no getting around it because the database was completely messed up sunday.

2.) If you changed your passwords this weekend they are probably back to the old ones from Friday.
:unhappy:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
It's definately different. There looks to be a few bugs still (ie..red X smilies). It will take some getting used to. My opinion right now is I don't like it but then again, I'm stubborn and don't like change but oh well. Hopefully now we won't get hacked...

Thanks to admins and moderators though for your hard work in keeping this site up and running. I don't know what I'd do with out :)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, somehow the DB got corrupt over the weekend so we had to revert to a Friday backup and upgrade that one.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I'm just glad we are back online. :D

Good work!!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Grr...is there anyway to make the Avatars normal size so they dont take up half of the thread...less scrolling is a good thing....and I hate change.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The avatars look normal size for me.. can you take a screen shot?

·
Banned
953 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the layout, I don't like half the page space being the username, or the cheesy logo in the upper-left (I'll try to come up with others if you don't already have a replacement), and several of your most loyal supporters are laying low on Nabisco until this blows over.

Overall, I give it a thumbs up, and I'd put that smiley here if it worked.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
did I see anyone answer the question about avitar edits?

·
Banned
953 Posts
I believe the mods will tell you that as of this weekend it was "broke as hell". It's just like if you blew your engine in your Rex: If it's broke, UPGRADE IT!

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
This isn't an upgrade if you ask me. At least, not aesthetically... Hmm.
I'm laying low in Nabisco Mntn States until it's worked out.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
This isn't an upgrade if you ask me. At least, not aesthetically... Hmm.
I'm laying low in Nabisco Mntn States until it's worked out.
+1 for the archetypes in the house not liking the new look of ClubWRX. The format before this one was teh uber-win.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts