ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I went in and ordered my personalized license plate. In Alabama, they take your old one and give you a temp until the new one comes in the mail (4-6 weeks). So I take it off and put the screws in the cup holder. The very first time I put my wallet there and then take it out when I get home, it picks up a screw and drops it under the seat. I get it back and say to myself "I know I'm going to lose these things."

For a month, every time I look in my cup holder, I see 2 screws and can hardly belive I haven't lost one yet. Yesterday during lunch, 2 screws. Then when I get home from work, I see one screw and say to myself, "Wow. My plate must have come today." And sure enough.. :rolleyes:

This is specifically for that 300Z that went and told all of his friends "I beat that blue STi tonight!"

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I dunno, I guess it makes me think that it would be similar to a 2.5RS owner getting NO TURBO for their plates.

But if it makes you smile, thats all that counts :)

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
^^

:rotfl:

Ahhh reminds me of the days of Emosubaru :thumbup:

:wiggles:

This thread automatically just became a lot cooler :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ShoalinStyle7 said:
umm if its not an STi then why do you want it to look like one...
I have an STi wing becase 1) I can't stand the stock spoiler and 2) it works, great.

Everyone asks me if it's an STi or assumes it is. And it's not, so I got that license plate.

Timdog1650 said:
qoncept subaru is not STi
I really don't see where you're going with this...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
ShoalinStyle7 said:
umm if its not an STi then why do you want it to look like one...
he just likes the Sti wing. that doesn't mean he wants people to think it's an Sti. getting that plate would let people know it's not an Sti, so they won't keep guessing. simple as that.....

btw, nice plate

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
qoncept said:

I really don't see where you're going with this...

I'm sorry, I should have explained. There used to a be a member on here (before he got banned) named "emosubaru" who drove a 2.5 RS and his avatar said "emosubaru is not turbo."

It was really really annoying for the longest time, so when I read this post I just had to jump in with a little historical comedy :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
sweet plate qoncept!! I really like it, now when ppl come up to you and are like omg omg omg omg!!! is that a STi!? You can just say WTF??? Read my plates Biatch!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Timdog1650 said:
I'm sorry, I should have explained. There used to a be a member on here (before he got banned) named "emosubaru" who drove a 2.5 RS and his avatar said "emosubaru is not turbo."

It was really really annoying for the longest time, so when I read this post I just had to jump in with a little historical comedy :wiggles:
o. ::]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts