ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The WRX 001.jpg The WRX 002.jpg The WRX 003.jpg

Hey glad to be a member on here, this is my first 2012 ISM WRX. I have a long history in the car scene started with Acura/Honda played in Nissan. My previous Honda was totaled, so I decide to go outside the box. I look forward to hearing from you guys who are a lot more experienced in this world to guide me through the things.Thanks in advance!!!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Club! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
My previous car was a 2000 Prelude. Great looking and handling car, but it was really too small inside for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My previous car was a 2000 Prelude. Great looking and handling car, but it was really too small inside for me.
Yeah I had A 06 Si Loved it but someone decided to totally it for me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new subie!! Let's see some Ice Silver Metallic pics! I'm not a fan of silver but for some reason that silver caught my eye. I like it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the Forum

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
Defiantly!!!

@jlong I will as soon as it arrives at my dealer I decided on the ISM because alot of people have the DGM and WRB red is way out the question and white wasnt for me, black didnt do it for me either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics will be updated today, the weather has been crazy here but today its supposed to clear up a bit.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
lol welcome to the club!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Ah yes, another honda convert! Welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
I had a '10 civic si. Lobed the handling and the looks but horrible during winter.

Hope the mod bug bites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah yes, another honda convert! Welcome to the fold.
Lol yeah I looked at the new Si but a 4 hp increase and a 1000$ price increase was not worth my time, I had heavily modded my Civic Si from cams, to nitrous, and a supercharger with a fully built block I couldnt go back to the norm plus I believe I out grew it as well.

Welcome to the forums.
I had a '10 civic si. Lobed the handling and the looks but horrible during winter.

Hope the mod bug bites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Mod has already bitten getting ready to order the Nameless axleback and Cobb EMU to tide me over for awhile.
This vehicle is awhole different animal, so driving is stock for awhile is what I need to do to learn the vehicle's ins and outs before modding it heavily. Coming from Honda to Suby this vehicle is built like a tank, besides the the sound system.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts