ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
\\ Down Syndrome Sam-R-Eyes //

Go here to discuss:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2125002#post2125002

Attempt #?

Alright 2008 owners. It's time to put ourselves on the map. Since we aren't Hawk-Eyes, we need to start our own group to distinguish us from everyone else. Just post your # and name. even if we dont have an official name yet... we can at least have #'s.

08 Owners

001. OGB

·
Premium Member
6,299 Posts
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but the name "Evil Eye" has already been taken to denote the partially painted Bugeye Morette headlight.

You will need to find an alternate name to denote the 08+ models.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but the name "Consortium" has already been taken to denote partially confused sexual orientation.
fixed

j/k:p

·
Premium Member
6,299 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Ha Ha nice try! :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have a long way to go - the last one took multiple threads, each with many many posts, and years off of Ray's life. Click this so you can see what you are getting yourself in for:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152246&highlight=vageye&page=1

Edit: I really hope the new generation can take it like a human when we decide what slanderous term to use for their cars this time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, that's my one attempt.
i tried hard on that one. didn't know there were "Evil-Eyes"
my creative juices are gone and replaced with vodka now.
have a good night/day.

BRAINSTORM... GO!

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
well, that's my one attempt.
i tried hard on that one. didn't know there were "Evil-Eyes"
my creative juices are gone and replaced with vodka now.
have a good night/day.

BRAINSTORM... GO!
It was a good try!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
That "partially painted morette" line sounds pretty weak, but I doubt the forum will accept the new guys as Evil Eyes, anyways... :rotfl:

Keep trying, new guy..unfortunately, you'll probably either have to:

1)Accept a less than complimentary name that the rest of the forum gives the new cars

2)Bide your time, get a bunch of other '08 guys involved, and push hard to try to get your new name accepted. Having said that, a lot of us still call the '06-'07 cars Vageyes, and their membership the Beefcurtain Coalition.

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
That "partially painted morette" line sounds pretty weak, but I doubt the forum will accept the new guys as Evil Eyes, anyways... :rotfl:

Keep trying, new guy..unfortunately, you'll probably either have to:

1)Accept a less than complimentary name that the rest of the forum gives the new cars

2)Bide your time, get a bunch of other '08 guys involved, and push hard to try to get your new name accepted. Having said that, a lot of us still call the '06-'07 cars Vageyes, and their membership the Beefcurtain Coalition.
Dont hate cause you drive Neon Eyes!!

:rotfl::rotfl:

How bout the:
Commonplace Consortium
Boring Bumpers
Chrome Strip Coalition

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Lets just nip it in the bud and make a sticky for them.

I'll just start with C:

Cosmopolitan Croûtons
Confetti Conflagration
Crack Conspiracy
Creepy Crawly's

Oh, BTW, I like them as well as the rest of the non-bugeyes. This is pure objectivity.

·
Registered
905 Posts
how about the 'pretty cars, anon.'? i think im noticing, with the purchase of '08s, an increase in female members....

·
Registered
125 Posts
...since the '08s headlights are very similar to the hawkeyes...how about naming it something similar to the name...like eagleeye...that's just a suggestion......although DSS sounds pretty hardcore...:rotfl:...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
...since the '08s headlights are very similar to the hawkeyes...how about naming it something similar to the name...like eagleeye...that's just a suggestion......although DSS sounds pretty hardcore...:rotfl:...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]
repost (see post #6 this thread)

Also covers raptor eyes, bird eyes, all incusive avain eyes etc.

·
Registered
125 Posts
repost (see post #6 this thread)

Also covers raptor eyes, bird eyes, all incusive avain eyes etc.
...for the '08?...I went to #1 on the that thread and it was talking about the '06's...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
...for the '08?...I went to #1 on the that thread and it was talking about the '06's...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]
Yup, previously rejected terms for the '06. Hence ....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yup, previously rejected terms for the '06. Hence ....
...ohh...well I hope they decide on a term soon...until then, the quest continues!...lol...

~Kano~
[God Bless You]

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.