ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i recently purchased an aspen white 02 wrx in harrisburg and have gone crazy with modifying it. i love the car, but i do hate the paint, the speakers are horrible, the steering is slightly numb, and the tranny could use alittle work. overall i am very pleased.

my past cars have been a 97 accord ex sedan, a modified 00 hamann 323ci bmw, a 1994 3kgt vr4 bpu, and now my rex. ive added some things like the hks tt and hi power cat back, sti lip, painted my headlights, cf blinkers, fog covers, tint, perrin springs, turboxs up pipe, and recently ordered flat black 5zigen fn01r-c (17x8) from edge racing. im planning on getting the turboxs bellmouth dp and some sort of ecutek tune. anybody kno anywhere local for this?

the greatest thing i love about the rex is the fellow owners. whenever i drive past another wrx im always greeted with a friendly wave.

anyways here are some pics.

installling my exhaust

here are pics of my past cars
my vr4

my e46 bmw

my new craftsman floor jack :] and my old vr-4 :[

·
Registered
647 Posts
welcome to the club. Glad your enjoying your new car.

As for your ecutek tuning and local shops - where are you located? And check your regional forums for more info/help finding a local shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts