Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up!
Name's Sean. I just wanted to say hey and let you guys know i really like your board. I am in heavy consideration of getting a WRX with in the next year or so, I've actually had the chance to drive a few working at a Subaru dealership here in Orlando. I tried to take it to lunch as much as I could. The car is a blast. I am just not fond of the tires. Right now i am just waiting to see what happens w/ the STi as well as the EVO VII. You guys seem like a good bunch. and know your stuff. I currently own a 1997 Eagle Talon. I love the car to death. Its just not doing it for me anymore. Looks deparment, i still have yet to see much nicer looking for a stock car esp w/ the aggressive bumper it came w/. Anyways nuff bout that. Just wanted to say hi, give ya'll some info on me. My biggest question about this car is, from the looks of the engine bay is it as hard as it looks to work on? I am used to Big block v8's and Inline 4's (4g63, 420a, b16, b18, etc...). The Hondas being the easiest engines to work on :rolleyes: along w/ the v8's. Also wondering are any of you out in the Orlando, Florida area. I wouldnt mind checking out some of ya'lls cars.
Thanx

http://www.2gnt.com/forum.html (checkout this page, good bunch of guys that really know there stuff, Eclipse/Talon pages)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm having trouble getting any info on the STI and EVO VII too. About all you can do is have the dealerships keep you updated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts