Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 wrx
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had the c light mod headlights that I made. But wanted to make a change. Went with the hikari headlights. Wanted to give my opinion to anyone possibly looking into em. The fitment is very ehhhh I love the lights they look great but the fitment is super tricky and weird. Also the bulge. Didn’t realize it in the pictures before purchase but they bulge quit a bit. Other then thag I love em. Also the c light isn’t as bright as the diode dynamics c light. But at the end of the day I love how they look and the cool start up motion.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I know this isn't the correct forum for this, and I apologize if the way that I'm doing this is a problem, but I was wondering if you still had those LED tail lights for sale? I'm interested and my account is new so I think that I'm not currently allowed to post in the marketplace.

Thanks either way

·
Registered
2016 wrx
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I know this isn't the correct forum for this, and I apologize if the way that I'm doing this is a problem, but I was wondering if you still had those LED tail lights for sale? I'm interested and my account is new so I think that I'm not currently allowed to post in the marketplace.

Thanks either way
I do still have em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts