ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just signed up. I don't currently own a Subie, but I am in the market. I frequent Kawiforums.com because I ride a 2003 ZX-6RR.

Hopefully I will be a part of the WRX owners club soon, just need to find the right car.

Thanks,
Speeding

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Anything specific you're looking for? Specific body style, wrx/sti?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for a 2002-2006 WRX with under 80000 miles, 5 speed, good condition, clean title. That is about it, not looking for a car that already has a lot of mods since I would like to do that myself.

And I am located in Northwest Arkansas, but I am willing to travel just about anywhere if needed to get a car.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the Club!

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Looking for a 2002-2006 WRX with under 80000 miles, 5 speed, good condition, clean title. That is about it, not looking for a car that already has a lot of mods since I would like to do that myself.

And I am located in Northwest Arkansas, but I am willing to travel just about anywhere if needed to get a car.
Finding a car with that low of miles that hasn't been moded is going to be a challenge. The 06/07s I see rolling around here are right around the 80k mark. But good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
You're definitely looking for a hard to find car, but when you find that right one, it will be well worth it.

Glad to see you're being so picky about what you buy. We see a lot of people join here after buying someone else's "project" and are disappointed and have a ton of problems with it.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for sooner than later!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're definitely looking for a hard to find car, but when you find that right one, it will be well worth it.

Glad to see you're being so picky about what you buy. We see a lot of people join here after buying someone else's "project" and are disappointed and have a ton of problems with it.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for sooner than later!
Thanks for all the comments guys. I definitely hear you about being hard to find, you have no idea the lengths I have already gone to.

I wouldn't have a problem buying a car with some mods, as long as they were done properly. I just cant justify paying someone more for a car because they put wheels and tires and an exhaust on it and think that jacks up the value of it, you know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts