Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 MGM Sport-Tech/Limited
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice congrats! NA is king but that 2.4 with the twin scroll setup is probably quick to come on.

Anything else done to it, or planned?
The FA24 spools quick especially with the cold temps.

Just put on rally armor mudflaps, looking to install an exhaust, new wheels for the spring and have a Carbon Fibre STi wing that I am contemplating on installing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I‘ve placed an order for my ‘22 WRX a few weeks back… taking delivery in January. Same color as yours, with rain guards… Premium version. Seems as if I got a preview of what mine will look like, thanks. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
101 Posts
ok i'm dating myself. but when i was a 7 year old kid a guy on my street in the city where i lived... he had a superbird which he kept parked right across the street from my house. it was literally the same exact color of my '22 wrx lol. bright ass red

and yes i have a wing ordered, they said the shipment to their warehouse would arrive from somewhere around nov 24th.
i will post pictures when i get it installed.

for all the wing haters, just be thankful if i dont put a roadrunner sticker on the wing.

·
Registered
2021 WRX
671 Posts
ok i'm dating myself. but when i was a 7 year old kid a guy on my street in the city where i lived... he had a superbird which he kept parked right across the street from my house. it was literally the same exact color of my '22 wrx lol. bright ass red

and yes i have a wing ordered, they said the shipment to their warehouse would arrive from somewhere around nov 24th.
i will post pictures when i get it installed.

for all the wing haters, just be thankful if i dont put a roadrunner sticker on the wing.
Do it. Roadrunners are awesome. And the wing looks great with paint matched fenders and rear bumper.

·
Registered
101 Posts
omg i watch a youtube i think it was an IAG shop car they did all the paint work it looks amazing. but im not about to plop down $3500 for that kind of paint work lol.
by the end of the 2nd video i'm drooling

they gloss black some of the stuff too

·
Registered
2021 WRX
671 Posts
Aeroflow dynamics started doing it I think. It's pricey but the results are very nice. Apparently they have a rather short 2 week turnaround if you send them your parts. Much quicker than most body shops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts