ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been cruising the forums for awhile now, finally decided to register and start posting. I bought my first Subaru about a month ago, now im hooked like everyone else :p

i bought a 2007 WRX, with 35 K for 17350...pretty good for what i found in my state (utah)
got some pics, my car is filthy though, winter roads in utah :shakehead:
im rockin the grimmspeed sticker and rear tint, gonna put in uncle scottys cocktail when i get a day off !

glad to be a member :D !

Virtue

Attachments

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Welcome :)

Virtue said:
gonna put in uncle scottys cocktail when i get a day off !
Skip the cocktail, go with Extra-S

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
extra s ? gotta link :D ?

i already got the cocktail, anyone else have a preference ?

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys ! I couldn't agree more kryptic, i was gonna go with an 05 rex and save some money. The 07's front end and 2.5L was irresistible though :p ...thanks for the link EJ...its starting to get cold here in utah and im not sure if i want to try a "cocktail". Might just pick up the extra S, sucks to end up under a car with 6 inches of snow on the ground :p

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and Congrats on your WRX!
Also I like the rear tint looks good. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I’m Tiffany Ray a new member for this site, I hope that I'm welcome in this Forum and to know more about this site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I'm a new member too, and pretty soon, a Subaru WRX owner too :)
I just placed an order for a 2012 WRX Limited Sedan (White), at the dealership they told me takes like 1 month to be delivery.
My first Subaru, I'm so excited:woocow:. I used to have VW before.

Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
been cruising the forums for awhile now, finally decided to register and start posting. I bought my first Subaru about a month ago, now im hooked like everyone else :p

i bought a 2007 WRX, with 35 K for 17350...pretty good for what i found in my state (utah)
got some pics, my car is filthy though, winter roads in utah :shakehead:
im rockin the grimmspeed sticker and rear tint, gonna put in uncle scottys cocktail when i get a day off !

glad to be a member :D !

Virtue
Hi guys I’m Tiffany Ray a new member for this site, I hope that I'm welcome in this Forum and to know more about this site.
I just placed an order for a 2012 WRX Limited Sedan (White), at the dealership they told me takes like 1 month to be delivery.

Cheers.
Greetings to you all - welcome to the Club! :wave:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome aboard and Congrats on your WRX!
Also I like the rear tint looks good. :)
Thanks ! i was really pleased with it to :D
Sweet car. Having fun on the winter roads i'd assume? :woocow:
Oh yea :) Never driven a car or truck for that matter, that feels so confident in the snow. Not to mention, its the most fun ive had on 4 wheels !

Greetings to you all - welcome to the Club! :wave:
thanks ! loving the community so far, everything i read on this site is awesome !

Cheers.
Make sure you post pics :D im sure you will be happy with your switch to a subie, cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts