ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-
Im new here and im interested in buying a wrx. I live about 60 miles from Chicago.

I currently own a '98 Nissan 240 that is turbo and has a lot of work done to it. its been a 3 year project and is awesome. i need a daily driver though so i looking for a wrx.

Jay

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
welcome! do you have a kouki or a zenki? sr20?

i personally am a hugeeee sucker for koukis.. overrated.. yes... but insanely sexy =)

anyway, good luck on finding a subie

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
oh jeez its white too. :thumbup:

i was looking for a kouki for a project car but they're too damn expensive. a zenki --> kouki front end conversion was a possibility too, but this on top of my car payment for the subie wouldnt go well with my bank account.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i hear that. i have a zenki project i got for cheap buts its completely stock and un-molested. kid blew motor and sold the car to me for $800. clear title and and he even delivered it to me. HA

bought another stock motor and its about to be heading out the door.

i bought my kouki about 4 years ago and i paid to much for it but at the time the 240 wasnt the new honda civic. they were harder to find and way more expensive.
its my fun car...i drive it maybe 2 times a month at most. so i need something for a daily driver that i can have some fun in to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts