ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peoples,

New guy here, white 5 door premium WRX as of 25 minutes ago :thumbup:. Traded my 370Z in for it, and I'm already loving the car. I'm down here at Clemson for graduate school, originally from NJ. Looking forward to being in the WRX community and not going back to the Z community :D.

Joe

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
So why the hell are you on here typing?? Go drive the damned thing! ;)

If it's new.. You have 1000 miles to put on it in a matter of days before your curiosity gets the better of you.. :D

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Welcome. ...I was a Z man, too.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. ...I was a Z man, too.
I mean I liked the car, but it seemed too fancy for me. I used to have a 93 and 94 RX-7 TT and I just missed having a turbo car. The Z was cool, but just didn't really fit my style. My new rex will be a lot more suited towards myself!

·
Æternum
20,596 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

What are you studying at Clemson?

·
Registered
28 Posts

If it's new.. You have 1000 miles to put on it in a matter of days before your curiosity gets the better of you.. :D
I'm sure this has been answered before but I must not be the only one to have crept above 4k once or twice during the break in period... right???

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I'm sure this has been answered before but I must not be the only one to have crept above 4k once or twice during the break in period... right???
You might be the only one.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got the car for inventory price as says on Subarus website for a premium, 27,880 or whatever it is exactly. I also got the maintenance deal as well, so that was a few bucks more.

I'm doing a MS in nuclear engineering here, and I'm heading into the Navy after I graduate in summer. That's how I can afford the car :).

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

Sinister said:
Agreed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts