ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm going to be ordering a new WRX here in a month or so and the first thing I want to do is get an exhaust on it. I'm looking for a nice deep sounding exhaust and was looking for suggestions. I also want to hear the exhaust before I buy it so if anyone in the suburbs of Chicago would be willing to show off there exhaust to me I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome.. highly recomend to do your research on exhaust for power (if it's what you are also looking for)... Newer cars will be a bit limited in choices at first so waiting it out might be worth it as well. Otherwise if you are anywhere near the chicago area... GRD is a pretty good Subaru shop that could answer questions as well as sell parts also. The revolve many Subarus as well as other cars thru their shop so they see alot of different setups including exhausts. Good luck! :)

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Smart move looking to hear the exhaust before buying :thumbup:

brent3687 said:
I'm looking to do exhaust, intake and a stage 2 tune for starters so I guess you could say I'm looking to add a little power.
When it comes time for a tune:
P&L Motorsports - Home
Amsperformance.com

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smart move looking to hear the exhaust before buying :thumbup:

When it comes time for a tune:
P&L Motorsports - Home
Amsperformance.com
That's what I always read on hear is to hear it before you buy it. When I first started doing my research I was looking at just getting the stage 2 package from cobb but the more I look into it the more I want to check out everyone's exhaust before I make my decision.

·
Registered
63 Posts
GRD (aka = Genesis Racing Development) is outside of the Chicago area. They are well known for tuning Subies and come highly recomended by many. Check them out online. Their Tech staff is pretty helpful as well and are pretty professional as well. I'm from the Milwaukee area and had alot of my major work done there including my UTEC tune with my 03 WRX. Wouldnt hurt to pay them a visit. They're pretty up to date with alot of the latest and greatest on products as well for subarus as well. Hope that helps. Good luck with it!
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts