ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so heres the scoop lol.

I currently drive a 2010 honda civic si. <--- yes i know its a honda....facepalm lol

But i am looking to get a wrx now so let the research begin!

Here are some pics of my current ride

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
The Si is a good car - no need for face palm. Yours looks great - my only issue with the Civic isn't the car itself, but the person driving it riding up my rear wanting to race.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im just ready for.a more mature ride and an.extra door.

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Holy Beach Balls Aquaman It's Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice where you on 8thcivic? thats where im coming from i am trying to decide what i wanna do.
its either gunna be a newer wrx or sti or a m3 apline white =)

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
unless your financially stable Id avoid the BMW. Unless of course its new and all the maintenance is paid.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What body style M3? Welcome to the club!
unless your financially stable Id avoid the BMW. Unless of course its new and all the maintenance is paid.
@mcdbrendan- i was looking at.possibly.a 2007 or so m3.

@torque- oh belive me i know about there fees its crazy.

Heres a question that i have for everyone tho. Someone that i hate just got a pontiac gto 6.0 banger.and.i argued that the car was fast but it wasent ungodly fast and he said.that no tuner could beat it. Noe im think if you tune up a wrx the right way with right.mods you.could easily take one. Am i right or no?

Holy Beach Balls Aquaman It's Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i guess you have a good point. but like top speed wise i know the gto rolls a 175 top speed can a sti or wrx even get close to that? lol

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
yeah i guess you have a good point. but like top speed wise i know the gto rolls a 175 top speed can a sti or wrx even get close to that? lol
The fastest quoted speed I have seen for a '11 STI is 162mph. The GTO is only RWD and has a lot more horsepower so it makes sense it would top out faster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah that does make some sense you would think the cars would limit tho

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had the 2010honda si and switched over to 2011 wrx and wouldnt be any happier!
Youll never regret the change. Although i miss my honda's a$$
Here it is:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yummm taffey white :p

yeah did you go to wrx or sti? im thinking i wanna just go wrx but is it a huge improvment?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts