ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a bad idea. I'm now looking to sell the Ducati, since i have a kid on the way. Looks like 2011 or 2012 WRX is in my future, if the bike sells.

Only thing now is, SWP or WRB?

Or DGm?

anyways, loving in Colorado, loving it.

Yes, I am a skier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum sorry i cant answer your question about which one to get as I'm new here as well haha. I'm still learning all I can about my WRX but i have a R1 that i miss riding a lot. It's back in the states while I'm hanging out over here in Japan but again welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Where in CO are you? I'm up in the foothills near Evergreen.

I have a DGM STI and I love the color. It doesn't show dirt as much as a black car does, and it's a neat color. I'm not a big fan of white cars except on a few makes/models where it looks good (Subaru isn't one of them).

WRB is a bit cliche IMHO.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Go with SWP or WRB but not DGM, because the less DGM's that there are out there the better for me and the others that have that color. :x: :tongue: :beerchug:

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to Club :)

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Go with SWP or WRB but not DGM, because the less DGM's that there are out there the better for me and the others that have that color. :x: :tongue: :beerchug:
Yeah good point DGM is a color only losers would buy that really wanted a black car. Stay away from it at all costs. That color paint is also known to chip really easily for some reason.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Terrible idea ducati is like ferrari over priced and under powered lol an r1 owner here have beat a lot of ducatis even the 1198 just purchased the 11 wrx in the blue very nice can't really go wrong in any color

1 - 13 of 13 Posts