1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
My name is Tyler and im 16
I got a 2004 Subaru WRX wagon with 55,000 miles for $12,800
Im going to have to sell my 2007 Toyota Yaris to help pay for the wrx.
here are some pictures of my Yaris:( IMG_2635.jpg IMG_0944.jpg IMG_0945.jpg View attachment 99781 IMG_1251.jpg IMG_2605.jpg

and my first 2 mods snowboard rack and debadge :D IMG_1387.jpg IMG_1408.jpg IMG_1368.jpg IMG_1370.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the club! Also you snowboard? I'm going this year and it will be my first time. Any snowboarding pointers?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only pointers i have are go on a powder day so the snow is nice and soft when you fall! and take a some lessons the first time you go!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one quick question i want to get the bbs sti rims on my 2004 wagon but i dont know if 5x114 will fit!?

·
Registered
750 Posts
one quick question i want to get the bbs sti rims on my 2004 wagon but i dont know if 5x114 will fit!?
No it will not fit. The wrx hub is is 5x100. BBS rims from 2004 sti's will fit though since they were 5x100 back then (I'm pretty sure but, others can correct me if I'm wrong).

BTW thanks for the pointer lol. I'll take anything that I can get.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Welcome to the site mate.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
welcome.

thank you for being 16 and having proper grammar/typing skills. it's refreshing!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome.

Sorry, but I have to say you should skip the WRX and keep the Yaris considering you're 16. That Yaris will cost you next to nothing to maintain and drive compared to the WRX. Just something to consider.

thank you for being 16 and having proper grammar/typing skills. it's refreshing!
Agreed!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
That's a great little car you got there. The Yaris looks decent too. :D

That's a fair price on your WRX too. I'm down in Portland, and WRXs in our region hold their value VERY well if properly maintained. For that low of miles on an 04, you did well.

Welcome to the Club!

Sent from my Droid 2

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
There's no such thing as adapters to change bolt patterns. You'd need a whole new hub, which then requires a bunch of other parts to make it work. Either find some '04 BBS wheels or get something else aftermarket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts