ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all I've been lurking around the forums for a while so thought I'd make an account and introduce myself finally lol. I bought my 07 wrx last march but I hadn't had the funds to do anything to it. Hopefully in the next couple of months that should change though. looking forward to meeting y'all soon.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

There is a south jersey meet thread you can check out if you want to meet up with some members. I'm also in New Jersey as well...I should be attending those meets again in the next month.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome man! Post up some pics of your hawkeye.

Definitely come out to the meet. If Kronos comes out again you can haggle him for some parts! (and he gives out kronosperf stickers which ad a dyno proven 3.5hp)!!

SWPWRX11 - our meet's in Marlton....not too bad lol. Kronos comes all the way down from Brunswick!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'm sure he's down for a cruise lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome man! Post up some pics of your hawkeye.

Definitely come out to the meet. If Kronos comes out again you can haggle him for some parts! (and he gives out kronosperf stickers which ad a dyno proven 3.5hp)!!

SWPWRX11 - our meet's in Marlton....not too bad lol. Kronos comes all the way down from Brunswick!
Hmm... I wish I had known that last night. I just bought a catback on ebay for 420 lol. Well I do still need to get my downpipe and AP lol Yeah I'll def try and make it out. It just depends on me finishing my homework lol.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
If you're looking for a DP and AP Kronos has a GREAT package deal going on right now. Check out his link in his sig: "CHECK OUT Kronos's Accessport Performance Packages!" and if you decide to return the cat-back you have, his package deal can also come with a cat-back too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I checked out the deal he's got all ready. I just don't have a grand to drop atm, come december and january though I should have a lot more expendable income. I was actually planning on holding off on buying anything except maybe a short shofter but considering the avg price I saw for my cat-back was like 600-650 I figured I'd save me some money. Only problem is now its gonna be taking up space in my room till I get everything else lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts