ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, We ordered our New 2012 Subaru WRX Limited (Satin White) on Dec 1. On Feb 17 we received a call..."It's here", and Feb 20 we went to pick it up.
OMG...I have to pinch my self that it is really here. This is Subaru #8 that we have owned since the 1980's.
I previously has a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3. What a difference! I can't wait until I have it properly broke in. Solo season is fast approaching.

The only thing I don't like are the tires...very noisy. We thought about getting a set of Continentals for it, but were wonder it there were better options.

BeardieBrat

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to Club.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the new car- I put Continental DWS tires on mine and have been happy with them, the ride is very quiet at all speeds, but then again I never really thought the stock ones were noisy (only had them on for about a month though)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Congrats on the new car- I put Continental DWS tires on mine and have been happy with them, the ride is very quiet at all speeds, but then again I never really thought the stock ones were noisy (only had them on for about a month though)
What'd you think of the conti's in the snow?

·
Registered
133 Posts
What'd you think of the conti's in the snow?
We only had one day with some good snow on the ground up here since I put them on in November, they handled pretty well though- obviously not as good as running a separate set of snows but if you are going all-season they are more than capable.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Is Kevin acting out his fantasy about being a woman again?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
^ lolz

Welcome!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome! I'll bite: what's the significance of the username: BeardieBrat? :confused1:cartman:

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Here we go again...

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
Here we go again...
i had the same thought as soon as I saw the thread title...think there will be a throw down with Hapi?:rotfl:

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
i had the same thought as soon as I saw the thread title...think there will be a throw down with Hapi?:rotfl:
One can only hope...with baby oil.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts