ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got your attention didnt I? Anyways sorry, im not really a chick.... but just picked up this 09. couldnt afford a new one. Its a 2009 DGM premium. I havent done much except for invidia n1 and RA mudflaps. In the process of saving for DP, CAI, and stg 2. Looking forward to getting to know everybody. also let me know if you dont think thats the right route.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Soo are you a chick? If so a/s/l? ?Ha ha welcome. Paint job looks about like mine with the melting snow around these parts.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome young lady!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Oh I read it alright, but like most car forums our population is skewed, so I chose to ignore it!

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome guys. just dont say ne-vah-da and we can be friends. snows been pretty scarce this winter. was hopin to try out the awd... anyways, anyone have any ideas on what cai and dp to get? also some guy wants to charge me 350 for stg2? good price or bad.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. just dont say ne-vah-da and we can be friends. snows been pretty scarce this winter. was hopin to try out the awd... anyways, anyone have any ideas on what cai and dp to get? also some guy wants to charge me 350 for stg2? good price or bad.
The stock intake, according to most, is fine up to 400hp, unless you just want that sucking noise (there's a softball for ya guys). They can also be tricky, because you really want to be tuned to match. Downpipes, there's tons to chose from, I'll let someone else advise you on that cause I'm still waking up and don't remember everything I've read. I know there's different types, like bellmouth and such, but my brain isn't working enough yet to impart my recently gleaned wisdom.

Ah yes, the pronunciation! My buddy who lives near Vegas warned me about that. How is it supposed to be said?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Who's offering StageII for $350? Cory @ Mayhem?

I'd include an intake on the parts list.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to club

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Who's offering StageII for $350? Cory @ Mayhem?

I'd include an intake on the parts list.

ya mayhem... i have a buddy who will do it out of his garage. not really sure if that what i want though... seems kinda sketchy. isnt a dyno required?

Ah yes, the pronunciation! My buddy who lives near Vegas warned me about that. How is it supposed to be said?

its nev-a-da. a like apple.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts