ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally took the plunge and bought my first wrx. its a 2011 model sedan. subaru blue.. just looking for ideas on what to do to it first. the possibilities are endless.. i have rally armour mud flaps so far and thinking about window tint, boost gauges then cai. i had a 2006 tacoma with alot of mods so now its time to have fun with the subaru for several years to come:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Registered
148 Posts
WRB makes the car faaaaaaaaast!nice color choice FTW. Welcome and congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Welcome! I would recommend holding off on the mods until you've both gotten to know each other, then take stock on how you feel. If you're looking for a bit more power, skip the CAI, and look at a Stage 1 tune. Shifter bushings are a fantastic first mod for getting your feet wet as they're cheap, show real results, and are pretty straightforward to do.

Have fun!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the wrb? Sorry I'm new to all this subaru stuff... I mean a know a little but not enough to really get a grip on it..... and yeah that would be a good first mod. Ill look into that as well. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
WRB = World Rally Blue Mica
SWP = Satin White Pearl
OBP = Obsidian Black Pearl
DGM = Dark Gray Metallic
LRP = Lightning Red Pearl
SSM =Spark Silver Metallic

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha I feel like an idiot now after reading that. All the tacoma forums I was a part of had all that and I understood. But makes sense now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts