ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in and saying hi.

I don't have a Subaru just yet but the search is beginning. I've considered a Mazda Speed3 but just can't get past that "smiley face". I love the looks of WRX/STI (08-11) and am leaning toward one of those.

Before introducing myself, I've read up on many of the sub-forums and have learned a ton!

I have an SVT Contour, she's a garage queen and sees well under 5k a year. It's time to sell and move on to something that I can really have some fun with. And that's why I'm here.

The SVT is modded, pretty much all I can do to it besides FI, and I can see myself wanting to mod my next vehicle. Modifications: I like to do it right even if it means spending a few more bucks to do it. Luckily for me my husband is cool about that kind of stuff. He comes home and I tell him I bought headers and a y-pipe and he just shakes his head and smiles at me. ;) I'm not into shopping for clothes or shoes, my addiction is car mods.

Looks like a fun forum and even though I don't own a Subaru yet, I hope you don't mind me hanging around.

~Christine

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
welcome christine your in the right place! i just bot a 05 subaru wrx with lots of mods and couldn't be happier. my mother owns a mazda 6 and is cool but need the awd and all the horse power i can get. again welcome and feel free to private message me.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Just checking in and saying hi.
Hello and welcome to the Club! :wave:

Looks like a fun forum and even though I don't own a Subaru yet, I hope you don't mind me hanging around.

~Christine
Fun? It sure can be. Happy to have you aboard.

Keep an eye on the Tri-State Forum for the next Victory meet - a 5+ year tradition. Will likely happen in February.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-state/134348478-fall-2011-victory-meet-november-5th.html

·
Æternum
20,585 Posts
Welcome and good luck on the search!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts