ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a wrx yet, but me and my husband are looking at a 04 and we're hoping to be able to pick it up
this week or next. I have a daily/project type-R front end integra :)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
pics of the teg?

and Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's going to be our family car :) trying to figure what suspension to use on it want it to be smooth and lowered :)

Post pics up for yall in a few of both our cars he has a s2k daily

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Where are you in NC? I live and work in the Charlotte area. Welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asheboro, and wake forest.

Any suggestions on suspension for our new soon to be toy? :)

I am new to subii's so I am learning as I go, ahah

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome, and ooohhhh that teg is beautiful!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Stupid deer. They're the suicide bombers of the animal world I swear... Looks like she's getting a nice overall facelift though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mhm, and being slammed didn't help any! She's getting a whole new clip soon. This one just had seen better days.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Thank you, She's not very pretty now that was before I started work on it. Haha This is what she looks like now..

Deer:1 Bumper:0
Still pretty, and the hood made me lol. Funny enough I hit a deer with my WRX and made a thread about it titled: WRX: 0 Deer: 1 :rotfl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh you should see the hood now! Its covered.. that pic was about a week ago. I just let people go to town on it. Its a ebay special, don't want it anyways. lol

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Cleatus? Is that a Squidbillies reference? :rotfl:

We've had a few people come from Integras here lately. I had one myself as my first car back in 2000-2001. I love them!

I will also own an S2000 sometime in the near future for funsies too...love the look and stance of them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, He and I both love our dailies. I want a S myself, but I have his so I can wait for one of my own. lololol
The wrx is what we want to be our family car.

No one has yet to help me about suspensions for this, lol ): Any suggestions?? Please.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts