ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just purchased a brand newish 2003 chevy malibu......... (movie quote.... anyone) kidding, did just get a 2007 wrx with just over 30,000 miles on it. Probably used and abused but I nor you could tell the difference. Has some mods done to it and was bought to drive! I have a ****ty commute and really wanted the awd. Love the heated seats, get a cold ass up here in minnesota. Not sure what's out there and don't feel like blowing this engine. Not really looking at any major upgrades, kinda already been done. Do have some questions but this isnt the place.
She is pearl white with a black and grey interior. She has the bookshelf wing (not for long) and the paint is showroom shiny!
Mods- sti turbo with intercooler, intake, exhaust, short throw shifter and flashed ecu. Owned by a subaru mech?? and bought through a dealer.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome!

Do you know anything about the tune that's on it to support those mods? What intake and exhaust does it have?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

Do you know anything about the tune that's on it to support those mods? What intake and exhaust does it have?
Sti for all the upgrades, the flash is not yet known, getting more information from the previous owner. I was told that it's an sti expect for the tranny.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
SPT doesn't make an exhaust with a high flow DP like you'd want with any turbo upgrade.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Somone correct me if I'm wrong here, but here's what I'm seeing -- aftermarket downpipe, but stock catback with an STI finisher. Notice the attached heat shield on the catback?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts