Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
dR, I dont think you give people your number, that's why I didn't get in touch with you when I was in Bahstin. :D

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i work out in southborough, so i'm no stranger to the 495 and further out areas. :)

i know trailboss, i'm j/k. but seriously, drop me an email next time you guys are around, or thinking of getting together.

btw, saw a WRB with anthracite P1's going east on the pike yesterday around 5pm. anyone know who it was?

dR

·
Registered
153 Posts
saw a silver rex tonight in downtown prov (before my engine probs- cf. engine performance threads)- the guy was real friendly, so i thought he might be a clubwrx guy :). had exhaust, didn't know what else he had. we were next to each other in moving traffic, so didn't have a chance to chat.
whoever you might be, if you're here, i was the one in the blue wagon. :)

*wave*

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey raynger- wrc_o mentioned you, when we were planning to meet at the pike tonight- cancelled, after speaking w/ him- i had to do some work on my car, as one of the hoses on my ic popped off late last night as was driving. wish i coulda met ya tonight. november 10 is a nice alternative though. :) you from boston?

sponge bob

·
Registered
184 Posts
I told wrc_o I wouldnt have been able to make it anyway because my car is going into the shop to have it's fender repaired. I don't get her back until next Friday! :(

Til then, it is the old man's Explorer for me... torture!

Keep me posted with what's up in the Northern Jersey area.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Raynger27 said:
I told wrc_o I wouldnt have been able to make it anyway because my car is going into the shop to have it's fender repaired. I don't get her back until next Friday! :(

Til then, it is the old man's Explorer for me... torture!

Keep me posted with what's up in the Northern Jersey area.
hey ranger man,

well, hey, if ya wanna do something this weekend, will try to see if i can do something. wrc_o, you up for any possibilities this weekend? :)

illburnu- nice plates. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
saw a stock looking silver one w/ FL plates i think. passed by him as he waited in his car, gave him a thumbs up as we were checkin' each other out, and he gave me a 'wassaaaaaaap' nod. i love all y'all friendly subies. :) :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
saw a wrb wrx sedan on 95n right before exit 16. didn't know if you were exiting or not. had on a body kit with factory spoiler. tried to get close but traffic prevented.

also later that day around 4:30 on revere beach parkway in chelsea, say a wrb wagon with skie rack on top. going opposite direction so couldn't see anything else.

1 - 20 of 916 Posts