ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody. I'm 19 years old and looking to buy a better winter car. I don't own a WRX yet but I want to get one as soon as I can sell my 04 Mustang GT(only 30k miles if anyone's interested... lol). The main reason for the switch is simply because winter is Washington SUCKS when you have RWD. I really like the looks of the 06-07 WRX sedans but I just wondered what to expect maintenance-wise and what a good mileage range would be to look for since I'm trying to find a car that will last me a long time. I've found a lot with 80-90k miles but that seems a bit high, especially since they're at dealerships so the price is higher too.
Also, anyone in the Spokane area? It'd be cool to meet some new people once I find a WRX.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,234 Posts
Welcome, in the purchasing forum there are a couple threads with pointers on what to look for, and in the maintenance section there is a maintenance schedule. I'd look at both and be picky when shopping, it's a popular car and they made plenty so take your time.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
Welcome. There is a rather large northern Oregon and Washington contingent. We have a few moderators from that neck of the world, and their local meets tend to be rather large. Poke around in your regional forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts