Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice nice =)

I'm jealous...I'm also happy with my current Rotas..they do their job and extremely well at that; I can testify to the fact that they can get the hell beat out of them...today while driving home from the harbor (I live in LA) a truck dropped some piping...wasnt really big..maybe 1/4" diameter looked like steel...well anyway back to the story..ran right over the suckers like nothing ever happened...besides the fact that I got a little chipped paint and heard a considerable amount of clunking while rolling over it although no problems yet *crosses fingers*

However something similiar happend with my FC RX-7 I had a set of Advan wheels and some unidentified object happend to appear in my lane while i was going 80mph and it bent the hell out of my wheel.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
WOW Verdugo:eek: So you finally got your wheels, huh? They look awsome:D It was definately worth holding my breath for. Can't wait to get mine.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ebr0t said:
i see a wrx, blue with those rims or very similar ones in my area pretty often, very purty, what are they, how much did you pay for em?
Thanks guys :) They're Volk LE-37Ts in 18"...they used to be Dan at Godspeed's wheels :D He gave me an awesome deal. The wheels alone go for about $2800-3000 brand new and I got mine with tires for less than that.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
*drool* those look yummy.

Question: Do you have really big birds up in WA? Or it that something else on your gas tank door? :p

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
djrez4 said:
*drool* those look yummy.

Question: Do you have really big birds up in WA? Or it that something else on your gas tank door? :p

Yes we do, but no...I'm a total ricer...hehe...it's Goten doing a Kamehameha on my gas tank door...heh

·
Registered
907 Posts
verdugo as always you have outdone yourself, (but did you really have to put those eyelids on?)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nexus6 said:
verdugo as always you have outdone yourself, (but did you really have to put those eyelids on?)
Thanks again guys :)

I love my eyelids...and they've been on my car for quite a long time now :D

·
349 Posts
I like them as well verdugo, So these where the rims you have been "talking" about.. VERY NICE! I'm jealous... those are some expensive rims... i want something similiar but i cnat afford some volks. I may be getting some tenzo r mean 6's in gunmetal/polish lip. We'll see.. should look good on black... none the less.. NICE addition to your already awesome car.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
whered u get the WRX logos that you have on the door? Man thats a beautiful car, after looking closer at the rims, i think they are indeed the same, the ones i see might be replicas but i dont know even if they make those

·
Registered
295 Posts
Woot Woot! Looks good man! I bet ya wish someone would drive your car back and forth so you can see them rolling. Hehe...Or maybe your cousin already has. Anyway, don't worry man, we're all ricers at heart. Asian guys in a fixed up car...can't make it any simpler than that! Believe it or not, I'm actually going to put a sticker on my car! What did you do to me? Hehe....

B

Verdugo said:

Yes we do, but no...I'm a total ricer...hehe...it's Goten doing a Kamehameha on my gas tank door...heh

·
Registered
160 Posts
Armin, NICE WHEELS!!

Just curious, Where can I get those type of stickers that are on your gas cap thingie??!?!

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RJ said:
Armin, NICE WHEELS!!

Just curious, Where can I get those type of stickers that are on your gas cap thingie??!?!

Rob
Thanks again guys :)

Rob, I just got mine at a local ricer shop (yes, really LOL), but try Planet Anime :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts