ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to stop by and say hey to everyone. I just got out of college and bought a brand new 2012 wrx and im looking forward to everyones input on how to upgrade my car.
What should be the first thing to upgrade on it?
car.jpg

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome! Nice color, and great background for the pic!

I'm new here, and don't even have my car yet, so I'll leave it to the old guys...er...experienced guys to give advice.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Welcome, and congrats!. To give you advice on what to mod first, if anything, we'll need to know your end goals. Also, is there any particular attribute of the car that you think needs improvement to make you enjoy it more? Let's start there.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome. Did you buy the car with any accessories? Short shifter, etc? Let's start there. :)

Sent from Tapatalk, cuz I can't get enough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its actually a funny story about how i got the car. I was at the dealer and it was rolling off the truck and i needed a car bad because well how long can a beat up '91 trecel last really? So I asked if it was spoken for they said no so i bought it so im not sure what is all on it and i know that is bad to say but i make enough money that it really doesnt matter. All i know is that it is a limited and it has everything but power seats which is fine because i hate them anyways. So how do i go about finding out what it has they did give me the sticker that has all the info on it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome...

The sticker will tell you all the options that were installed on it, so since you have the sticker you should be able to see what it has

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. I'd say break the car in before doin performance mods. It was hard enough not to take it above 3k rpm's without any mods lol.

·
Æternum
20,953 Posts
Hola!

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome sir :D

really dig that picture ....way better than my driveway pic :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts