·
Registered
4,142 Posts
this thread is worthless without

pics?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
A guy I know ordered the S203 wing from overseas, he should have it on his car shortly - hell it might be on there already - I haven't seen him in a week or so. I like the factory style risers better than those erector set looking ones in the pic.

Just my opinion though. Bear in mind my WRX has zero appearance mods and scratches galore thanks to hitting a deer and a tree dropping a large branch on it. It's your car - do what you like.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A guy I know ordered the S203 wing from overseas, he should have it on his car shortly - hell it might be on there already - I haven't seen him in a week or so. I like the factory style risers better than those erector set looking ones in the pic.

Just my opinion though. Bear in mind my WRX has zero appearance mods and scratches galore thanks to hitting a deer and a tree dropping a large branch on it. It's your car - do what you like.
Damn that sucks. I'm still somewhat partial to the UK300 wing. I really don't understand why so many people dislike it.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Id go with the STi limited rear lip spoiler or the Mines Replica in Carbon Fiber.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts