ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I need an opinion Im going to get a new car in December and my parents want me to get a new car not a used car. So im thinking of getting a 04 WRX. So the question is, is the wrx worth it and will i be in debt up to my ass. Im going to put 3 or 4k down and im loaning the rest on a 72 month loan payment. Thanks Peace

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Prices on 04's are sweet if you find the right dealer. The 05's are out so you know that they are trying to get rid of the 04's. Look hard and you'll probably find one around 21 grand. No need for all the gimmicks of heated seats and heated mirrors. Avoid the premium package.. wish i did. Good luck;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't go crazy and become "car poor." That is the last thing you want. Finding a new 04 WRX will not be easy come December, so just be open to any color and any options. While many agree by saying the WRX is an excellent overall car, it might be more car than you actually need. If awd is a necessity, but speed isn't, consider the 2.5RS. It is a great car, but is also much more affordable than a WRX. It's really up to you what you want to buy, however, I am in the car business, (as well as college), and can tell you that unless you have a great interest rate on your 72 month car payment which keeps it fairly low(under 350/mo), don't do it! No car is worth a financial struggle. Be smart!
-Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts