ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently ordered a 2012 WRX 5 dr. I drove an STI also, but because I'm using my new car as a DD and not taking it to the track I went with the WRX. Plus I had to be honest with myself and admit that at my driving skill level I wouldn't get the most out the performance the STI offers. I drove an EVO X too but the seats were the most uncomfortable things I've ever sat in. Pinched my legs together so tight it made my nuts hurt (and I'm a small guy). Couldn't see driving that around every day. I can't wait for my WRX it to arrive and I know I'll have a lot of fun with it it. I figure I'll drive it around for a year to really get the feel for it before mod anything. And even then probably a short throw shifter rather than any power mods. Until my WRX arrives I'm having quite a bit of fun browsing around your forums. Lots of good advice on what to do and not to do. Cheers and see around.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum

I figure I'll drive it around for a year to really get the feel for it before mod anything. And even then probably a short throw shifter rather than any power mods.

famous last words.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Hah.. The ones who say they wont mod are the fastest too mod..

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
May the wait be a short one!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hope your wait is as short as mine was!

I am not saying either way (about mods) at this point...we will see when I get it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can start by checking out the thread in my sig.
Lots of easy little things to tinker with in that threads. Should keep me busy and away from anything major for a while. Though I imagine those little projects are like a started drug and will make me want to do more. Thanks Lol : P

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Congrats! Very nice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice! Hopefully mine will arrive sometime in the middle of march. What trim did you get? Did you order it with any extras?
I got the Premium edition. No real fancy extras. Just all weather floor mats, cargo tray, body side molding and rear bumber cover.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts