ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to you all, I'm Colette and about three months ago I purchased a new 2012 WRX Limited after deciding a regular Impreza wasn't enough :p. I have enjoyed every last second of it, and can't complain about much at all.

So far, all I really want to do to it is add a new exhaust, tint the windows, add on a new rear spoiler and front lip spoiler, other body modifications... Just stuff that can tide me over until the warranty fades off. Once that happens, I'll feel a lot more comfortable about doing stuff to the engine. For now, I'm just planning out a build, trying to understand everything. Right now, I don't really get much of anything, short of how to make it look pretty.

This is a picture I took this afternoon. (Sorry, it's a little dirty. It's been raining a lot lately).

mahcar.jpg

Anyway, I hope to learn lots from all of you!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Welcome and get used to it being dirty...keeping OBP clean is nearly impossible. I just have grown accustomed to washing mine every weekend and waxing often. I love it though, it looks mean clean and it looks even sweeter when you take it off the pavement and hit some dirt roads!

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

The "Sticky" threads at the top of each forum subsection are good sources of info, so sometime when you're bored and feel like learning, peruse through ones that seem of interest to you.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Æternum
20,571 Posts
Welcome to ClubDub!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, everyone :).

Also thank you EJ257 for pointing that out. A lot of that will come in handy while I evolve from ditz to barely knowledgeable ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ.

@Zack - Yeah, I wash it a lot, and I need to get back to polishing and waxing it again this week.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Most of the peeps in this very thread are pretty knowledgeable...welcome...

by-the-way I'm not one of the knowledgeable...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hehe, indeed c: . It is, and quite the lengthy one. Worth it though!

Thank you subaken, and that's alright. We'll all find enlightenment together, lols.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts