ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got in my new exhaust kit yesterday and buttoned her up this morning 3 inch full turbo back exhaust with a highflow cat bellmouth DP t304 stainless steel let me know what you guys think:wiggles:

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
sounds good.

Engine Management?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Good...gotta have that EM...you shouldn't be driving the car with the DP even on unless you have it flashed.

·
Æternum
20,585 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Why don't you have the EM on there already? Park the car until you flash it...

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Run a line from the compressor to the wastegate; that will limit you to wastegate boost.

I wouldn't drive it as-is (or with the aforementioned band-aid), but if you have to, that could save your motor.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Well what we are saying, is if you put a Stage 2 part on, you needed to flash Stage 2 map AT THAT TIME...not soon. Great way to cause overboost issues and possibly harm your engine.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Well what we are saying, is if you put a Stage 2 part on, you needed to flash Stage 2 map AT THAT TIME...not soon. Great way to cause overboost issues and possibly harm your engine.
+1. 1) Install DP, 2) Flash appropriate Stage 2 map, 3) Make cool video of exhaust sound for internet forum

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
opps guess i should of been more explanatory i only made the vid to hear the sound i ran in my house and grabbed my AP to flash the stage 2 ...my meaning of soon is like mins away lol sorry for confusion my buddy from germany wanted to her it so i just made it real quick as i checked for leaks through out the exhaust and turned it off....i wouldnever drive this thing with out it being tuned for what im running i like my engine working not broke

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Clarification is key...you just provided it!

Enjoy Stage 2 :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Clarification is key...you just provided it!

Enjoy Stage 2 :thumbup:
yea im sorry about the misunderstanding lol but i must say i love stage 2 launch controll and flat foot shifting im enjoying aswell

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
let us know how much it drones on the highway
not going to lie it drones alot on the highway for long trips id prolly install the silencer with that it it sounds just like my old SPT catback setup ill be posting a vid soon of me driving in car once i get my mount working

1 - 16 of 16 Posts