Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the add! Recently picked up my 2019 wrx in white! I love it. I’m a 42 year old married man with a 4 year old boy and this car brings out the inner child in me lol. The only mod I’ve done so far is tint out the windows. I plan on adding a cat back exhaust and intake soon, any guidance and info you guys can offer is greatly appreciated! Oh almost forgot I live on Florida’s west coast right in between Sarasota and Tampa.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention that it took me 3 months to decide on this car. Was going back and forth between the WRX, GTI and the SI. They all had pros and cons in the end the WRX was the better option for me and I couldn’t be happier!

·
Super Moderator
11,124 Posts
I would avoid the intake. That's my advice.

I also advise enjoying the vehicle, they are a blast.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wait until your exhaust has a chance to break in before you decide whether or not to get an aftermarket exhaust. Generally these cars are whisper quiet until they get a few thousand miles on them. Get to know the car in general before you start modding.

As far as your choices go, the Si is laughable in comparison to the GTI and WRX. In the world of somewhat performance oriented vehicles the Civic Si was the most numb car I've ever driven. Good choice avoiding that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts