Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased a new 2018 WRX premium in Lapis Blue Pearl about 3 weeks ago, and so far i love it! I live in South Florida and Im coming from a Toyota Tundra truck so the transition is a lot different, especially because I'm learning stick while driving it. Iv thrown on a darker tint for my tails and have done a few other cosmetic changes to the interior. Im looking into getting a Catback exhaust and iv narrowed it down to the ETS "quiet" , Invidia R400 (Gemini), and the Invidia Q300. I don't want to sound like stock which is what iv been hearing about the Q300 but it can't be too loud for my neighbors haha. If anyone has any insight on any of these exhausts it would be appreciated if you would help me out! I can't wait for this build to start and i am blessed to be apart of this community!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in the Delray area actually but traveled up north to escape Irma and still lost power where I am! haha

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
It was our 2nd choice too. Very nice color! It would have been our first choice, and originally it ws, but when we saw it at a dealership undergoing a major remodel, it was extremely filthy — and lost a lot of its “vigor.” Next to it was a filthy Ice Silver Metallic that looked better to us, and the ISM then moved from our 2nd to 1st place. As we live on a dusty gravel road (summer)/muddy road (in winter), that day changed our minds.

But a clean and shiny Lapis Blue kicks butt!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was kind of the reason for me too. I was debating between lapis blue or WR blue. Then I read somewhere someone mention the dust show up very easily on the lapis blue. That’s why I go for the WR blue. Plus the dealership I went to have the WR blue with the option that I want all ready to go. So I take it as a sign and went for the WR blue. But to be honest, I think all color looks great on the WRX. But I kind of wish they have that orange color for the crosstrek as an option for the wrx ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts