ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd make a little intro for me to the forum. Placed my order for a 2012 DGM WRX Premium Sedan yesterday and it feels like its been too long already:shakehead:

Can't wait for it to arrive and start modding it after the first 1000 miles!
I'm not new to cars, worked at a shop locally that focused on subies/evos/civics so this should be fun.

Now the waiting game......:(

-Brian

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
163 Posts
The wait will be challenging but worth it:thumbup:
Congrats on the purchase and welcome

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome fellow Chicagoan!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey 00TypeR1071, Any local meets or events around chicago?? The dealer told me about a track day they are having in June at Autobahn.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey 00TypeR1071, Any local meets or events around chicago?? The dealer told me about a track day they are having in June at Autobahn.
Hey Brian,
I'm actually pretty new to the Subaru world myself and I hangout with a Honda crowd (I have actually been and tracked my old ITR at 3 Type R Expos). Autobahn is an awesome track and you should definitely check it out if you get a chance (that is if you haven't already). I'm heading out ot Mid-Ohio this summer for my 4th Type R Expo but most likely I will just spectate as the WRX is still too new for the track. ;) Cheers!

Peter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in the western suburb Downers Grove. I just saw a 2012 swp 5 door the other day by me and I have a few friends with some sti's and wrx's as well!

Peter- Oh yeah i've been to autobahn plenty of times, i've been on the track in an sti as well. Great place, actually will be there friday driving a ferrari 430!!! :woocow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts