ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here and just bought a 2012 wrx hatch was looking fore forum to find build guides adn what not if any one wants to tag and point me in directions to look around id appreciate it

·
Premium Member
10,967 Posts
Build guide depends on your goals. Almost exclusively leave it stock is the preferred mod path.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought with bc coil overs perrin exhaust from the headers back i believe, but other than that bone stock as is i just wanna add some tasteful stuff maybe Cobb access port, Cobb short throw, etc.
i was mainly asking for a mod guides i guess just seeing what people were doing and i was also curious if there was a used parts thread

·
Premium Member
10,967 Posts
i bought with bc coil overs perrin exhaust from the headers back i believe, but other than that bone stock as is i just wanna add some tasteful stuff maybe Cobb access port, Cobb short throw, etc.
i was mainly asking for a mod guides i guess just seeing what people were doing and i was also curious if there was a used parts thread
Well it has to be tuned specific to what's done to it now so if you buy an AP and flash it you'll just wind up blowing the car up. Assuming there is even a tune on it and you don't buy a time bomb.

Sell the bc coilovers. There is literally no worse modification you can do do a car than cheap coilovers like bc, tein, race land, faction fab, isc, and so on.

So your only option for your car right now is to find the factory suspension components as they are magnitudes higher quality and performance, then find a performance shop that specializes in your car to make sure you are set up.

Exhaust modifications on that car with no tune is a death wish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts