Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought my '17 WRX Base in Crystal White Pearl. The only additions are the short-throw shifter and the extended armrest. I'm coming from an E30 so it feels great to be boosted. My plans with the car are going to be mainly aesthetic, because I am too paranoid to void my warranty. This car is almost twice as fast as my E30, so power is definitely not an issue. So far, I love the car, but I am desperately waiting for my break-in period to expire so I can really step on it. Anyways, here's a pic:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats! I can relate. Just picked up my 2017 base in silver last Wednesday. Coming from a 2.5l VW Golf, this is definitely a step or ten forward in power and my first AWD car. At 450mi now and like you, waiting patiently to round that 1k. Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! I can relate. Just picked up my 2017 base in silver last Wednesday. Coming from a 2.5l VW Golf, this is definitely a step or ten forward in power and my first AWD car. At 450mi now and like you, waiting patiently to round that 1k. Enjoy yours!

Thank you, congrats yourself! I love how the silver looks!

Congrats and welcome! Take your time with the break in and enjoy it
Thank you, haha I'm driving like a total grandma right now. , believe me.

Good choice. Color, trim, accessories. Couldn't have done it better myself. Enjoy.
Thank you! I absolutely love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts