Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Brand new WRX owner and loving it! I've been talking about getting one for about the past 10 years and finally pulled the trigger after the lease on my '13 Maxima was up. I have to say that this car is everything I thought it could be an more. I'm excited to be part of the family and looking forward to being a long term owner. Here's a few photos for your viewing pleasure. ;)
Not shown here are the new winter tires (prepping for winter in OH), and an STI front lip spoiler that was installed yesterday.
IMG_0838.jpg IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0842.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like Wagner Subaru. I will probably be buying my Wrx there this coming summer. Good company to deal with. Greg has spent a bunch of time jus answering my questions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eye! It is Wagner, and they were awesome through the whole process. I worked with Chris who was recommended by some close friends. I would recommend anyone in the Dayton area buy from him/them. Their service department is great too. They had my front lip spoiler installed and I was back on the road in under an hour yesterday. Good luck with the purchase next summer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts