ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New to the forum and WRX ownership - I picked up an '09 WRX 10 days ago. I bought it used with 29k on the clock, no mods and 1 previous owner who was absolutely anal with service (oil change every 3k, with papers to prove it :thumbup:). I've started the modding with a hardwired V1 and a K&N drop in filter. Snow tires will go on soon, along with a pro tune shortly after the holidays. GMS turbo inlet and MAF pipe are on the list, along with a 255lph fuel setup and supporting exhaust mods.

I'm in Boulder, CO and look forward to meeting up/driving with other locals

·
Æternum
20,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

What kind of engine management are you planning to run with the exhaust mods?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome!

·
Æternum
20,596 Posts
Pro tune from Harvey at Boost Creep Ltd (local tuner)
Do you have a Tactrix cable? If not, I'd pick one up to manage your maps. Good choice on the pro-tune though :thumbup:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Home for the holidays and the car is sitting at the airport... really miss driving it and it's only been 4 days. Excited to head back for work and go out for a drive all day Saturday.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Very nice looking car!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! Just ordered a JPM coachworks alcantara short shift boot and e brake boot, decided to wait on the shift knob because I want to try out the Cobb Knob before purchasing. If I don't like it, I'll be ordering a WC Latheworks knob with a custom engraving (TBD). Cobb short shifter is waiting for me in Boulder, plus bushings... it's going to be a busy Saturday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts