ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I just purchased a new blue 08 wrx 5 speed. I'm very happy with the car as Ive been wanting one for the past 5 years. This have been my dream car and now its MINE. I am not content with my power, I need to Mod. Adivise needed please?
First--- Intake & Exahust,

·
Registered
720 Posts
Don't bother with the intake, concentrate on EM and a full TBE. Or what ever for the 08's. Look into Cobb and see what they have available. Your options may be a bit limited as yet, I'm not sure what's out for the 08's.

·
Registered
252 Posts
COBB Accessport

well COBB just came out with the accessport for ur car, it will add horsepower, torque, fuel economy with the ability to change between maps. personally i think it should be one of the first mods

·
Banned
0 Posts
I would try and avoid voiding your warrenty as fast as possible like others have suggested and get rid of the crappy sound system or apperance.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club!

Good wheels and tires before go fast bits.

·
Registered
211 Posts
New BOV(recirculated), TBE, and Cobb Stage 2.

at least get the Cobb AP first, you will be happy.
The stock BPV isn't very good. I don't think you really need a boost gauge until stage 2.

then a turbo, injectors, intercooler, and a big maf or CAI. That would put you over 300whp easy.

i think the stock tires are ok for the stock turbo. But they will need to be upgraded down the road. I am going to try drag radials on the rear this weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How much did you pay to install your tbe, one of my buddies is doin mine, but just wondered???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts