ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a newbie note saying whats up. Im a long time VW nut, done several long mod projects on 1.8ts and TDIs. Recently I decided to up my game and try out a wrx. Picked up an 07 this week with just 26k miles...yes. Bone stock, 5mt, blue too. Im quite excited about some awd.

Any quick tips and comments on 07 specific issues i should look for or any helpful bits are greatly appreciated!

Only intended mods so far after some research will be exhaust (borla maybe?) and cobb AP v2.

Thanks,

D

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Welcome and sounds like an awesome car. Post up some pics. The 07 is a great platform to start, good brakes, 2.5 block. Borla Hush is an awesome exhaust if you want to stay fairly quiet, I love mine mated up with my Invidia V2 downpipe. Good call on the AP as well. Sounds like your on the right track

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I have a 06 haven't had any problems out of it. I'm looking at the same application for the spring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and sounds like an awesome car. Post up some pics. The 07 is a great platform to start, good brakes, 2.5 block. Borla Hush is an awesome exhaust if you want to stay fairly quiet, I love mine mated up with my Invidia V2 downpipe. Good call on the AP as well. Sounds like your on the right track
yeah I like the hush, im not a big grapefruit launcher sorta guy.

hello to everyone and thanks for the welcomes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts