ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the forums and just wanted to give a yell to all the forum members. Just picked myself up an 04 WRX today. This will be my first awd car (been driving a 240sx til now). So far it's pretty much exceeded my expectations.

·
Registered
609 Posts
congratulations and welcome to the forums, you will love this car!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much thanks! Any advice for a newb to WRXs? *reading the faq/q&a threads now*

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
CGimpreza said:
Much thanks! Any advice for a newb to WRXs? *reading the faq/q&a threads now*
They're pretty good, and will answer most of your questions (good job doing some research). If not, do a search on here, and I'm sure the topic has been covered at least once ;)

If you don't plan to keep it stock, research the parts so you get the most bang for your $$.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're pretty good, and will answer most of your questions (good job doing some research). If not, do a search on here, and I'm sure the topic has been covered at least once ;)

If you don't plan to keep it stock, research the parts so you get the most bang for your $$.
Yea, I'm finding alot of things out that I hadnt known before : like how bad blow off valves can be for this car ( with a stock turbo). Unfortunately for me, the car I bought -came- with a bov. x_X I didnt even know until it was pointed out to me. I thought it was just the bypass valve :unhappy:

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
0 Posts
welcome to the club

1 - 8 of 8 Posts