ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yellow, i just posed in teh 'intro' forum, but those are homo, and nobody reads um :D anyhow, im in golden, just got the 'last' new o4 in CO. I called all the dealers, and the only place that had one was Elway in golden, go figure.

anyhow, looking forward to meeting some of you im sure, some others not so much, im even more sure of that :D :D

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
You'll wanna stay away from Rancid/Ian. He's a bad seed. Everything is his fault.

See the "D-Note" thread for our next meet... tomorrow.

Welcome. :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Avast matey. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
scoutkid said:
werd on the bar, maybes i bring the little lady. how many people are gonna be there with temp tags still :D:D:D
I guess I could throw my temps on... Anyway, welcome to the club. I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the n00bs, I pretty much run this joint, Zem sucks, Rancid sucks, Harvey has a restaurant in Boulder which doesn't suck, WRX-Games shaves his legs. Chris G is still waiting for pubes, as is Ricky, ummmm Inocorpreal will scare you but he's just a pussy cat. Other than that, most people will tell you that anything I say is wrong, and that is very possibly true.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
haha, you know that's really only been my thing this week. Honestly I can barely remember posting that ish, I was tired and winding down from, uhhhhh, driving home from the place that pays me.... It's all over in half an hour though when I begin my 3 day weekend. Yippy.

-Ryan

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ry-Guy said:
I guess I could throw my temps on... Anyway, welcome to the club. I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the n00bs, I pretty much run this joint, Zem sucks, Rancid sucks, Harvey has a restaurant in Boulder which doesn't suck, WRX-Games shaves his legs. Chris G is still waiting for pubes, as is Ricky, ummmm Inocorpreal will scare you but he's just a pussy cat. Other than that, most people will tell you that anything I say is wrong, and that is very possibly true.

-Ryan
Listen to this guy or he'll destroy you:D ;)

Welcome

-Jon-

P.S. Where are you located in Golden... I'm on Lookout Mtn:confused1 :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i still live in an apt. on campus :D gonna see how the 'money situation' pans out in the next month or so, i NEED a garage again!! i had one for 3 years of college, then i had to get a 'temp' place for a while, no garage = the sucks :(

yeah, people have already started to mess with me on the hiway, can't do crap tho, cause i wanna break my car in nice... only 220 miles on it... however, gonna look at some rims soon, 17's or 18's? eh, i dunno, i NEED gunmetal ones though!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts