ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going up to this event?Its the NER 2004 Rally X in Belmont NH this weekend on 8/29/04

I originally wanted to participate in it but I need to upgrade my brakes first so I'm going to go up and spectate and perhaps help if they need it.

I called the ccontact Charley and emailed him but he has not gotten back to me at all so I was hoping somebody on here had some info.

KC u rockin this event at all? :confused:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just heard back from Charley and it starts at 9:30, but I'm thinkin I might go up early watch the tech inspections and see if I can lend a hand. Really want to get into this and see if its something I'd like to dump my money into....which I probably will :D

RALLY IS TEH SAUCE~!!!! w00000000000tttt!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weasel...done and done, you will have a full report on your Rally desk by 12 noon monday :D

Gusto - u still thinkin of going? If so let me know, I'll meet u up there or something.

Even though its just a Rally X, its still RALLY!!!!!!!! wwww0000000000ttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
sorry guys but i cant bring the car, still having problems, i wish i could enter another rallycross, but my car is not liking me right now
just look for the guy with the awjunkies hat and beer, its whats for dinner shirt :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
so i was there for a little bit,kinda pissed that i couldnt run myself... i was with the 2 little girls giving thumbs up to subarus on the hill near the finish line.. For the yellow WRX that was there, im sorry for the thumbs down, my little cousin amanda doesnt like that color..
-Chris
www.awjunkies.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
i know that gusto bastard didnt make it!! Hopefully he can pull himself togeather and make it to another TGIF meet this friday
ahaha juz kiddin man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts