ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2005 wrx that i've had for about 4 months and my neighbor just bought himself a 2.5 rs. He said he didnt want the wrx cause he really didnt need the power (it was cause if he got the wrx hisparents wouldnt pay half0. anyways, he got the auto and it drives pretty nice, u can tell ur not in a wrx though. i got him to launch it and the power was not bad. the 2.5 rs is a real nice car. i just didnt like how it didnt carry the same things the wrx got in 2005. his interior is same as 04, and he got 04 rims and exhaust.

here's some pics

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
If you're not into turbocharged power, and like low-end torque, the RS's are great! Nice choice on his part. Do you know what he paid?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RayfieldsWRX said:
If you're not into turbocharged power, and like low-end torque, the RS's are great! Nice choice on his part. Do you know what he paid?
the prob is that i am into turbocharged power :)

When we go somewhere in my car i take it easy so i dont show him waht kind of power hemissed out on, i feel bad

ya it was around 18g's after taxes

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
If you happen to upgrade..anything on your car...you can give/sell it to him! He can make it into a WRX...if he wants.

I like 2.5RS....!! :thumbup:
They might not have the power of the WRX but it sure is still nice to drive and cheaper on the pocket book! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts